Translate

Friday, January 17, 2014

Looking Out The Window Of Success

This is the last time I will see this view.
The next time my eyes look towards this location I shall have to search for my footprints.  
My heart will forever remember the place that provided me rest.

A place where I could have decided to settle and make shelter.
A place that would have had visitors occasionally.

However, my destiny is beckoning me.
A voice in the wind of the hills is calling.

I shall go and engrave my markings in stone, where the upcoming spring heat can't melt them away.
This image will be a reminder of how far I traveled and why I also can't turn back.
Although cold & desolate-the memories associated with my journey- beginning at this point, will always bring warmth to my heart.

Therefore, I focus not on the snow covered banks near the simmering water.
Nor am I concerned with the threatening darkness of the unknown forest.
Instead my eyes gaze upon the glare shinning from the hazed covered mountain tops in the distance.
Considerably altitudes higher and degrees lower in temperature than where I am,  yet the Peak of Success is the place of my heart's contentment.

The place of well deserved peacefulness; with all its luxurious surrounding area.

It is because of this motivating thought I decided to capture this moment- looking out the window to success.


No comments:

Post a Comment