Translate

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

An Empty Conch Shell in the Park

Everything is quiet yet I continue to hear sounds; 
of vibrant life amplified- intended to put me back in a place where nothings around.
The five senses are amazing; without the ability to hear, vibration can be felt through the ground.
Ironic, that in some instances we find peace of mind with something soothing for us to hear.
The noise of big city life; honking horns, pitter-patter of foot traffic, and the flow of cars give my heart the rhythm of life pulsating in my ear.
The orchestra of nature; leaves swayed by the wind. Birds in the park chirping pitches patterned together and creates a song in the end.
"I can't hear myself think;" when I need to drown out all influential surroundings.
This is the melody, the joy that life brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment